Monday, October 1, 2007

Planning Williamsburg with my dog

So this is a work in progress. I'm going to Williamsburg at the end of this month to spend some time with Luna and on my own again. I love being able to live with my parents, but I miss being on my own. It's just so easy when you have such security to be contented with life the way it is. I've lived with my parents a year now and nothing's really changed in my life. I'm still in school, still have a dog, still single, still dreaming of travel, still aging. Yes, my birthday is Friday, so I'm ruminating. Of course my life is the same in good and bad ways. The bad: my weight, inability to converse with anyone I'm attracted to, procrastinator, ability to start projects and not finish them and the good my dedication to my dog, staying with school, trying new things, being single ;), and striving always to better myself. I have changed a bit this year I suppose, I'm trying to focus more on fitness, I am going on vacation on my own and with my dog, I've taken up sewing and love, I'm blogging now, I WILL finish Nanowrimo this year, and I have red hair.


So I'm turning 26 and that's okay. That's to be my mantra for what spare time I have this week. I have 2 major due dates this week, I'm taking Luna to the vet tomorrow morning because she has a knot on her shoulder and I want to get her microchipped before we go, and I've switched shifts on Thursday so I work the day shift and we leave for the Rice Festival right after work, drive 5 hours, the drive back the next evening, on Friday, so I can be at work at 9 am and Kat can go to SeagoFest. Breathe


Okay, so Heroes tonight, I may blog about it afterward, maybe. Yay, gotta love it.


Oh yeah, I was going to explaint the schedule for Williamsburg. Let me think on it another night. Gotta work at it y'know.

No comments: