Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So I Never Entered the Sewing Contest...

I was all set to senter something into the Vintage Sewing Contest at patternreview.com, but alas never got around to writing any reviews. I made 3 items I could have entered, but nothing made it and now the contest is over :( Oh well, I'm busy and don't have time to worry about it. I did vote for this write dress that looks well made and is styled like something I would wear.

What I need to do in the next two weeks
5200: Finish Draft 2
Submit PR checklist
Finish CB

5080: Finish Module 2
Finish Module 3
Prepare for midterm

Work: Update webpage
Update blog
Get to a stopping point for archives
maintain new books list

Home: Go out on Date
Take LS to Library
Ride Bike
Keep Luna healthy
Take car in again
Oil change
Safety inspection
Sew Dad's wedding costume
Sew my wedding costume (It was going to be Rennaissance, but Medieval would be easier)
Prepare any other cloathes I can for the trip
Luna's halloween costume?
Plan trip

So this is what I'm thinking of today, and you?

No comments: