Sunday, September 30, 2007

More procrastination, although I have made progess...

Sso I'm watching Ninja Warrior and not creating content and input rules for my database, but it is so much more fn to watch this. NW is the most awesome Japanese obstacle course show I've ever seen. I never watched it until bro moved in back in May and introduced me. Now its definitely a show I turn to when nothing else I'd rather see is on. I would say its in my top 20 shows though and rising. In fact, I might watch new ones if they came on G4, like the one they're doing to November. I like the girls, but I really watch for the sometimes hot and brawny, or not so brawny, men. They are the reason I'm posting a second blog today. Mhhhmmm, look at the pecs on that guy........... sigh. Yeah, there are lots of reasons to watch NW, so watch it if you can or not. They just get so excited.

No comments: