Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gotta a Date for the Fair so the schedule's gonna change...

So, I've got a date for tomorrow, we're going to plan to meet up around noon to go to the Tx State Fair. Such fun, I've never gone with a date before. This means I need to finish the dress tonight. So the new plan is to go by Walmart and pick up those things, then go home and cut my tomorrow dress out and finish it and Dad's shirt tonight.
Then tomorrow morning, I'll take Luna for her walk and my sis to Gma and clean the house with the other one. Then stop around 10:30 to take a shower and prepare to leave. The dress really shouldn't take more than 2 hours to complete since its simple, and doesn't need a hems since its so long. I will make it a couple inches shorter to be more Fair friendly.

Yay, it's almost like I've got a social life. A date during the day and a church dance tomorrow night. I've also somehow invited him to dinner with the family tomorrow night. I told him I'd agreed to make dinner to welcome my sister to town since another one is getting married at Sat and he said it sounded like fun and I said I'd invite him, but he'd probably be uncomfortable since he didn't know anyone and he said he wouldn't. I know, hmmm, but he's sweet and we'll see. That's a lot of hours for a first day. The last first date I went on lasted about 3 hours and by the end I was seriously ready to see the back of his head, but no negative thoughts, at all.

No comments: