Monday, October 8, 2007

Little Sisters

Why do we still allow little sisters to bother us, even when we're grown? We went out to my birthday lunch and my sisters would not stop teasing me, which is okay, but then they started laughing as though about me and it just really started getting on my nerves. It was so hard not to try to pinch Kat so hard she got a bruise. I restrained myself and simply did not speak to her for the lunch. The thing is that is completely ruined MY birthday lunch. After this happened in the car, I'd didn't particularly want to talk to anyone in my family. I just wanted to go home and grab something to eat on the way home. We went to Ryans and it was okay, KI tried to sit as far away from people as I could, but the parents did insist on sitting beside me since it was all for me. Thankfully they noticed I was not in a talking mood and talked amoungst themselves and to my sisters. I just did not feel like talking after the whole car thing. I tried several ways to get us to leave, or to allow me to go home, but got guilted into staying. Bother, why do I let her bother me? I haven't really spoken to her again, for no reason, I'm not mad anymore, I just don't want to be around her. I'm tempted to remove my makeup from the bathroom and see how she enjoys going to school without much makeup for once, it would be good for her anyway, she's only 15 and has good skin and certainly does not need foundation. I'll also not keenm right now to let her drive my car. I mean, if she's going to call me names, then I'm not going to go through the stress of watching after a new driver. Let her drive with the parents.

You know what? I think this happened because we went out to eat on Sunday, we were all tense, it was horridly busy at Ryans and the food was sub-par, yet still expensive. Yeah, we shouldn't go out to eat on Sundays...

In other news, Mary's wedding is Saturday night and I've still got to sew Dad's shirt and kilt. The plan it to cut out the pattern tonight and cut out the fabric tomorrow and sew it tomorrow night. I've still got to work on mine as well and I've got 3 different fabrics and new patterns to choose from. Should I use the medieval or the rennaissance? Who knows.

Today was Columbus Day and when I stopped by the post office, there was no one there. It was quite sad. I was supposed to send off a couple of things, but I suppose they can wait until tomorrow.

Heroes tonight, totally siked. I usually talk to Sue about theories after I watch it, but have no real desire to talk to her right now so we'll see what theories I develop on my own. Now if she offers to help me sew Dad's costume, maybe we'll be okay again, or now.

No comments: