Saturday, October 20, 2007

More Ruminations

So I haven't posted this week. So sorry; I haven't really done much to post about. This week, I've done some homework and thought about seewing, but nothing has really happened, so I must be more proactive. Or something. I think I'll pick up some groceries on my way home to make for dinner, then get hard to wrok on my homework on arriving at home and try to knock out Draft 3 this weekend. I can do it!!!

I got my cafepress shirts in last week. I noticed I hadn't mentioned them here, so yes I design my own shirts on cafepress. It really is a lot of fun. I bought three shirts with wwii posts on them that are really cute. I bought this one in a black and medium that is so big, but I love the picture on it so muc, I reckon I'll still wear it. Anyone know how to shrink a tee? I would post pictures of the posters, but cannot given so new and wonderful glitch with blogger :(

Here's some links:
http://seshat.org/images/WW2_booksareweapons.jpg Channeling my inner and outer librarian ;)
http://www.binghamton.edu/ctah/student/macchiano/landarmy.jpg
There was one more, but the image escapes me at the moment.

Now other then the too big medium, the shirts are nicely constructed and not see through, although the jrs ringer tee is close. The images also look a little strange at the height on my shirt, they see really high up, but this is not something you can change with cafepress. :sigh: It just stretches a little at my chest, but I still like them and they are exactly what I wanted. I do love those wwii posters, such fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the land army poster - very cute. Any pictures of the dresses you made last week?

Anabolina said...

I'll post some pics as soon as I can get mys sister to give me back my digital camera. They did turn out pretty nice, If I do say so myself, and I do. lol

Anonymous said...

great! Can't wait to see them :) Thanks for the great comment on my site - glad you liked the shirts