Monday, October 22, 2007

New Car Fever

Is anyone else feeling car crazy. I know I don't need a new car. My current vehicle is fine. I don't owe any money on it. It gets decent gas milage. It looks attractive (better when I actually wash it lol). It is dependable. All this is great, but suddenly I want a mini cooper convertible. There's no rhyme or reason to it, but the more I think about it, the more I justify it in my head. I really need some other distraction to get me away from this...



Oh well, in other news, I go on vacation on Friday and I'm mostly looking forward to it. We'll see how it goes. I was going to try to finish all my homework this week, but it just isn't practical given some of the stuff doesn't even open until this weekend or next week. I suppose I can work on all I can and worry about the rest next week. I will have dial up Internet in the room and wifi in the clubhouse. I really wish the rooms had wifi since I've no idea how well the dial up will do, I haven't used dial up in so long. Does this mean I have to find a provider for use in the room? That doesn't make much sense but we'll see, I may end up spending a lot of time in the club house. Within reason that is.

Ate some really bad for me stuff. It was nice. For example, I had a corny dog last night and the night before. I keep telling myself not to and then when I get hungry, whoosh to the icebax/fridge and eating whatever's there. We also had to finish Kat's b-day cake since high school girls weren't really interested in eating it when Kat offered between classes and I think she forgot it at lunch. Mhhmmm chocolate cake.

Heroes tonight, totally siked, let's see what will happen next week. Also Scrubs returns this week. That's what I spent a lot of time this past weekend working on, watching episodes of the Office and Scrubs. Why do I do this so I'm against a wall when assignments are actually due?

1 comment:

Dave said...

The mind has no rhyme or reason, it reaches out for completion it can never have, a new car is just another manifestation of it's false self-affirmation (your mind, not you).