Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Busy Week


So I cut out Dad's kilt last night and cut out the fabric today. I also cut out the fabric for my dress today and have just got it mostly sewn. It's Mccalls 4889 in a dark blue stretch velvet and its really pretty if I say so myself. I sewed it once before for the Harry Potter Midnight Party back in July. After the party, I cut down the dress to wear normally and have yet to hem it, darn. The other version is from a green cotton with white spark on it. Very witchy, although this one is probably more so. I did abandon the idea of a Rennaissance Gown simply because I don't have the time to complete it by Saturday. I still have to sew Dad's kilt and shirt and get the housee cleaned up for AB and Sidzilla. Since he's a crawling baby, I need to shampoo the carpets Friday morning, so everything has to be ready to go on Thursday and I really want to finish Butterick 4919. I could, I really could, or maybe not. It's so pretty and I want to channel the musical State Fair, some was filmed in Dallas after all.

I used Crunch Burn and Firm Pilates today and felt the burn. I could finish 25 minutes and sat out the last 15 with Luna. There are a lot of squats and lower body work in that video and I like that, but have not the muscles at this time to complete it. On the plus side, I did take Luna on a walk.

My contacts are bothering me, so I'm to be a 4eyes tomorrow ;) I've also got to get the oil changed in my car. It's 300 miles over.

Also to do tomorrow is finish Dad's Kilt and cut out Dad's shirt. And attach my sleeves and hem the sleeves, but not the skirt cause I'm just going to cut the bottom of anyway, maybe I should wait until after halloween. There may be enough scraps let to dress up Luna as a matching medival princess for Halloween. Yes, I never thought I would be this sort of owner, but I am. :shrugs: Que sera sera.

No comments: