Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another Day, Another Attempt at Procrastination

So I've homework to do and would much rather post here. SO much more fun than descriptive statistics, although that does have to get done today, or else.

Found some pics of the extras at the set of the new Star Trek movie. Awesome that so many of us get excited to see thyat little bit of the movie.

Heroes last night rocked. I felt so bad for DL, but I'm happy to finally have some closure on the Niki/Jessica thing and the DL thing. If Niki dies soon, then I can except it because we've now seen that her powers have caused the destruction. You know what seeig Niki all drugged up reminded me of, the story Ivanova told Sheridan in B5 about her mom and the Psi Corps drugs. Same sort of thing and if the special people came out into the open as Adam wants, then (leaving off the possible plague future) the company can become a more obvious Psi Corps. Would the special people get cool uniforms to wear too? And be forced to wear gloves? If so, then its time to give Strazinski so dinero cause 'them is his ideas'.

Elle is certainly a peice of work. Love her or hate her, she definitely steals the scenes (except with teh shirtless Peter).

Some questions from me...

Whose side is the Hatian on now anyway?

At least we finally know why Nathan sees himself in a mirror like that. Not nearly as cool as being possessed by Peter though. Does Mam Petrelli have the power of persuasion like Eden? Will Peter save his GF?

Will Mohinder kill HRG? Will Mo-hotness ever get a brain to go with his genetics degree? Will he never stop believing whoever the last person to persuade him is?

Is Sylar still under the influence of those drugs Candince gave him? When will he figure out he can steal abilities again? (If he is drugged from the company) I predict it won't be long now before Sylar kill the twins, or at least Alejandro if he needs Maya to be his sidekick (every supervillan needs some lackeys after all). This is because Peter now has his memory and powers and I wonder if Sylar mirrors him? Hmmm. Ideas now.

On the health and fitness front, I've decided to make several of my own dishes for the family Thanksgiving since my bro was unwilling to change his precious recipes to make me happy. Oh bother. I'll eat the same turkey and salad and deviled eggs as everyone else, but my own mashed cauliflower, LC Green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. More leftovers for me. I suppose by doing this and making sure I walk with my sisters afterward, I can avoid the Thanksgiving bloat. Or not.

I've been trying to drink less sodas since I got back from Williamsburg. It was supposed to be a soda free vacation, but ended up being a last hurrah. lol. Also, Dad told me about a statement from the Prophet that finally cleared up the caffeinated beverage conundrum, so no caffeinated beerages for me. :| It's okay, if a little hard. I forgot on yesterday and bought a small diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla added from Sonic (love their drinks if not their menu) and I turned a corner and it spilled all over the floorboards. Usually I can pick it up and only a little comes out the top, but it this case the cup must have hit something, because there was a huge hole in the side and it was seriously spilling out. Then I remembered I was supposed to be avoided caffeinated stuff and was grateful it happened. It's still been hard to motivate myself to drink water to replace the soda I was drinking. Sometimes I feel like if I can't have soda, I don't want anything (sticks out bottom lip) and other times I don't even think about it.

I wonder if I'm a bit crabbier in this post- soda world. I actually got a post flagged at the TWOP forums because I yawned and shrugged in my posting. Seriously, actually I wonder if that's more a reflection on TWOP moderators then me. My posting was counter the current feeling on the board and I yawned, called an actor an idiot, then shrugged. Yes, the moderator told me my yawning and shurgging was rude and that's why my comment was flagged, not because it ran counter to the group lovefest with that particular actor. In a way it is seriously cool, I've never posted anything that was controversial enough to get flagged before. Awesome.

No comments: