Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Polygamy

So I’ve been hearing about a case lately about some girl who accused her husband of raping her, and btw they happen to be polygamists. Everything about this case seems to tell me it’s a witch hunt. I mean what did he do that was worth prison time?

Now, some 14 year olds can handle marriage, my Grandmother was 14 when she married Grandpa and they are one of the most loving and connected couples I know. There are some 14 year olds who are too immature to marriage and this chick would seem to have been one of them. Also, this is a free country, that girl could have been pressured into marriage, but she could not have been forces. All you have to do is say ‘no’. Now, the girl also claimed that she tried to kill herself after the first time they had sex, really. Lol yeah right. Totally emo this one is. Now I’m just waiting for a twin brother to arrive and for her to accuse him of rape only for him to turn out to have amnesia and have come back from the dead. Yes, I’m thinking soap opera. I just look Elissa Wall up by name, wow, she’s kinda ugly too. You’d never think she would have an illegitimate child would you, but wasn’t she pregnant by another man when she divorced her first husband. Yeah, you all probably know what I think of her by now. It’s not a secret, I think she’s a misguided, pathetic, lying, manipulative 21 year old. There are plenty of other people out there who are just like her, but they aren’t encouraged to come up with stories against family like she was so they don’t get their 15 minutes unless they somehow become famous, like for murder, theft, acting, singing, assault, whatever.

Oh bother, don’t get me started in on her anymore, I might become mean J

So the whole polygamy thing. I mean what’s really wrong with it? Of course, now it has the reputation for being a kooky institution practiced by crazies living on the edge of society and using the poligamistic beliefs to force marriages and underage sex on women. Well, this is to be expected given that polygamy is illegal, who but a certain type of person is going to practice it?

All right, so these are my opinions, fell free to have your own…

No comments: