Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Totally web 2.0, and Heroes

So I'm going to do something a little different this year for my Nanowrimo. I'm going to write it via on online private wiki at http://www.netcipia.com. This will hopefully cut down on the whole emailing the document to myself and getting confused on versions and so forth thing that happens to me every year. Maybe I'll finish for the first time in 6 tries. Yes, I started in 2001 and the closed I've come is 21,000 words. I seem to get stymied around 15,000, also Nanowrimo is in November, a notoriously busy time for students and I started my freshman year in college and am about to finish my Masters, so I'm just so busy in November. Maybe if I can get all the planning done in October, I can really celebrate it. I'm thinkin of going on vacation the week of Halloween, so I can see Williamsburg in the Fall, I hear its quite beautiful in October. The weather should be cold, but not too cold, and I'll be able to devote at least a couple days to nanowrimo while staying in a condo. All these wins make it hard to resist, although this does mean I'll be out of town for Halloween, but who really cares, I'm not big on Halloween, although it might be fun to see what's happening in Williamsburg that night, just for funsies to quote Scrubs.

Saw Heroes last night. How awesome was that. I mean, we kill off Sulu, although I rather doubt that he'll be absent for the rest of the season, can we all say 'flashbacks'? We also see a stalking emo potential bf for Claire, the 'normal', and a scene with HRG going all assassin on his power tripping manager. Ooh, and that scene with Molly and Matt with the new villain was a bit creey. I hesitate to say super-creepy this early on when I know its going to get mondo worse. Also, to mention the previews which bro refuses to watch since he figures they may spoil it for him (for me they just whet the appetite), we see Syler on a beach getting a drink. So he doesn' drink blood, who knew?

No comments: