Monday, December 10, 2007

Seriously Easy Dinner

So I got home from work tonight, kinda hungry, but not really wanting to cook so I made chicken and penne rosemary alfredo with low everything vanilla ice cream with some sugar free strawberry syrup.

Chicken

1 defrosted chicken brest, sliced
2 shallots
garlic paste
Lowry Seasoned Salt
Olive Oil spray

  • So I fried up the shallots and garlic paste in the olive oil spray.
  • Then I added the chicken to the skillet under medium-high heat
  • Then I added the seasoned salt, although not too much nor too little.

Pasta with sauce and Rosemary

Whole grain Pasta

Bertolli's alfredo sauce

Rosemary

Garlic

  • Cook Pasta to preferred tenderness.
  • Add enough alfredo sauce to coat pasta with a little left over that swished around the pan
  • Add garlic paste
  • Cook til heated through
  • Add Rosemary to taste

Then it was done and I ate Blue Bell's diet vanilla ice cream with Sorbee's sugar free strawberry syrup.

All in all a seriously good meal and easy too:)

No comments: