Monday, February 4, 2008

More dental work and prep stuff...

So I went in to the dentist today and got some fillings and preparation for a veneer that will be hopefully placed on February 18, that's right, 2 days before I leave, but that should work out perfectly because I need to get rid of stuff and the goodwill store is only a couple of streets from the dentist. So, the temporary veneer is awesome, my 2 front teeth are even for the first time, like, ever. My mouth is still a bit numb, but I suppose that's to be expected and it will probably be sore after the numbness wears off, so the numbness musn't leave too soon. I wonder if I had a reaction to the anastetic though. After they did the shots,

Okay, also I picked up a few boxes from Walgreens and work, but still need more since I want to send 4 boxes of stuff to Korea and also leave some here and the boxes I've got are a bit woebegone after 3 moves. When I get back, I SO have to get a real place that I can take all my stuff to and be an adult in. Seriously, after the shot, I felt like I was shivering, but wasn't and wasn't cold either. It was weird, but went away as the drilling went on.

So, I'm also a bit hungry, but a numb mouth sort of limits ingestion opportunities. I ate some of that Laughing Cow Cream Cheese and it was sure nice, but I'm still a bit hungry. Must have something to do with it being my TOM.

Also, I took Luna into the groomers today, except it wasn't the groomers I normally use. I took her to the new Bow Wow Wash where you can go to wash your dog, sort of like a car wash. They have all the stuff ready and tubs that are raised to waist level so you don't need to bend over too much to do the washing. I was really impressed with how Luna took it. I expected her to spend the whole time trying to get out like last time, but she stood there and just let me use the soap, water, and conditioner on her. And then she let me dry her and brush her and let her ears be cleaned and nailed be clipped by the owner. It was awesome and for 12.95, that's a lot less money then the groomer and it took only 15 minutes. When I take Luna to the groomers, it usually takes much more time, like at least 4 hours.

No comments: