Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Maybe I should just vote for Mickey Mouse...

Hmmm, so I have to pay attention to the primaries for work (I'm putting together a display on each of the candidates and their views so I noticed the current standings for the candidates). Well, the dems are out for me because I have a brain and use it for thinking. This leaves McCain, Romney, and Huckabee. Now aside from how much fun it would be to talk about a President Huckabee (just say it out loud if you doubt me), I'm a Romney girl. Now McCain has 700 delegates right now, but its certainly not over, he barely beat Romney in several of those states, so I say Romney is still in the game.

But lets look at a worst case scenario: McCain vs. Clinton. Oh gag me with a spoon. Could it get much worse then that? Those are the sort of candidates that inspire me to vote Mickey Mouse. It would be an interesting point about American culture if Mickey Mouse actually won a state. It doesn't have to be a big one, just Alaska or Wyoming would do. lol

Hmmm, so seriously in a battle between McCain and Clinton I might not vote Mickey, but I might find some independant. It may be wasting my vote, but at least I'll have voted so I can complain about whoever wins to my heart's content. I kinda miss complaining about politics from the Clinton days. Then it was a wnderful pastime for me and my friends. Now I've been reasonably happy with the leadership of America for 8 years and its going to be so weird to listen to talk radio all the time and complain and whine about the state of the country. I'm kinda looking forward to it I must say, but think positive. I'm going to still support Mitt until the bitter end. :)

No comments: