Tuesday, August 5, 2008

YouTube has exercise videos and a new haircut

I don't always exercise :slaps hand:. I actually own many workout videos and with no work right now, I even did one of them this morning and realized how out of shape I really am. Goodness it was sad. I did the Cardio Dance Party video from Crunch and it can be a lot of fun, although my sister arived home from class while I was doing it and laughed at me :glares: hurumph. So after i mostly did the video, I don't know what made me think to see what workout videos were on youtube. I am surprised that there are a lot of videos and a great variety of them. I tried a pilates toning one, a basic belly dance one, and then I had to stop because I don't want to ache tomorrow and am simply feeling pleasantly warm now.
I'm trying to drink some water too because this exercise has made me thirsty. The Youtube videos are limited in size, I think 10 minutes is the limit, but people will upload the videos in parts to get around that. There are also plenty of trailers and samples for upcoming and recent and past workout videos if you want to anticipate or try out any videos.

So I've been cleaning around the house today. Yesterday I sewed and I hope to do some more today. My exercise was inspired by trying a dress I was sewing on yesterday. I really want to wear it and wear it now in the summer, but it is really tight. I made it using a pattern and the previous result fit me fine back at Christmas, so I must have gained weight, darn it. So I'm back to Atkins today and exercising. I'll take Luna on a walk tonight and probably do the Quickfix kickboxing video either before or after.
So I'm thinking of getting my hair cut at the end of the week, or maybe today since I am inspired.

Here's the haircut I am interested in:


And the current state of my hair:

No comments: