Thursday, March 19, 2009

Strawberry Dress and 1954 Lutterloh


So I found some beautiful strawberry printed fabric for $2 a yard at walmart last night and decided to make a Strawberry Festival dress. The Strawberry Festival is in the beginning of May here in Pasadena and I hear it can be a little fun. The Library may even be part of the parade.

So I'm trying to pick a nice fun pattern for the dress and here are some options.

This dress #20 is a showstopped, not for this particular project, but its just ridiculously feminine and beautiful.


53 (the one on the end) is the one I'm thinking of right now.

or perhaps the right side one closer to the spine, 228. Hmm, so many choices. That Lutterloh is a buffet of possibilities.

3 comments:

SuLily said...

that looks ridiculously cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm french and I love lutterloh patterns. I have a book of 1940/1950. Would be interesting to make exchanges whith me ?
(I hope that you understand my english)

BĂ©atrice

plastic ink containers said...

looks yummy:)