Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Job Update and Twilight

So while I still don't have a start day, I did tell my boss about the new job. They offered me a permanent job and promotion to suppost for the engineering dept. It would have been nice, but when they started talking about training me, I knew I had to tell them about Pasadena despite the lack of official start day. I thought I would hear back today, but with the holiday, I think things get behind so I may not hear anythng until Monday.

So the only problem with listening to Twilight is that anytime they say the word Alice out loud, I want to break into the "Alice Blue Bonnet" song. Its a song about a hat and bonnet that fall in love and are separated at the store, but then reunited in a park. lol. Its cute and the tune keeps going though my head. lol. I'm actually listening to the book as I write this. I'm at the hospital scene.

I've made a list of purchases and budgets for the purchases based on prices on Craigslist, at WalMart, and at the Dollar General. I've created a excel spreadsheet separating and listing the needed supplies and projected cost and divided by need. I think I have 6 sections and so it will take at least 3 months to get my apartment perfected and decorated and supplied and I will be spending $2000 on decorations, furnishings, appliances, kitchen stuff, and everything else. I forgot to add the roomba to it. I'm so buying a roomba. I found one for $85 shipped last night, so I should get it before I move in. This is great for lazy people like me who hate to clean. Hopefully it will help me control Luna's hair. Thankfully Luna is a short hair since long hair gets caught on the rollers.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: