Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Palin?


Well, I was going to simply write in Mickey Mouse on the ballot in November because I can barely stand McCain and Obama is crap... but Palin is at least an ackowledgment that social conservatives are important too since McCain, Obama, and whoever Obama is running with is pretty liberal. Hmmm, I suppose McCain is really old and he might die quickly and we can finally have a woman president . Yes, he is a lot more palatable, I might even buy a bumper sticker or shirt and the last one I bought was for Romney :(.   I don't know, the whole this is crap now, but Palin seems to be a light in the darkness... Ooh, and with McCain being so old, maybe he won't die while President, but he can't live too long and won't be the same drain on the government other former presidents are through their lifelong salaries. Fiscal responsibility is what McCain is about, right?

Here's a link to the bumper sticker.

No comments: